|Wyatt Halliwell was created by Brad Kern for the tv-series, Charmed. However, all character traits and plots throughout Fated belong to TotallyWitchy.|
Since Wyatt is the prophesied Twice-Blessed Child, he could potentially become one of the most powerful witches to ever walk the Earth. At this point in his life, he is significantly stronger then most witches, but is still able to be defeated by upper-level demons such as Ronan.
It was once stated that only if need was great enough and the circumstances dire, Wyatt and his siblings might inherit the Power Of Three naturally, and become a stronger force of good then the Charmed Ones. However, it's revealed in A Visit to Another Time that Phoebe's daughter are the ones who become the Charmed Ones, instead of Wyatt and his siblings.
Pre-BirthOriginally, Wyatt's parents were forbidden to be together, since a relationship between a Whitelighter and there charge was strictly forbidden. However, due the Charmed Ones with Leo's aid saved the Elders from a warlock, along with agreeing Elders, such as Gideon, the council eventually allowed the two to get married.After the Angel of Destiny revealed that Piper was in fact pregnant, it was believed by Piper and her sisters that her unborn child was a girl, who Piper planned to name Melinda. She believed that this would be the same child she saw in her trip to the future with her sisters Prue and Phoebe. After numerous demonic attacks, she started to worry about being able to keep the baby safe. However, she later discovered that the unborn child was incredibly strong - able to use its powers expertly from inside the womb, which helped ease her doubts. She also had help from her mother.
Wyatt was able to use his orb shield and healing while in the womb.
Piper went into labor on the day of the Wiccan Festival of Lights, which was the same day as an Aurora Borealis. Since the Magical Community knew about the Twice-Blessed prophecy, they believed that the child would be Piper and Leo's. The community sent numerous gifts (a unicorn, golden goose, chickens, etc.) that they believed would aid the child in future endeavors.Due to the astrological circumstances and the Wiccan Sabbath's combined power, all forms of magic ceased, as predicted in the prophecy. A sorcerer named Cornyn concocted a plan to kidnap the child and raise it to be evil, taking advantage of the fact his parents and guardians wouldn't have magic.However, Paige and Phoebe, with the aid of a wounded Victor, managed to vanquish Cornyn and his partner Doris. Then, moments after when everything was quiet and her family by her side, Piper finally gave birth to her child. Phoebe held the baby, who was glowing in a swarm of blue orbs, and informed everyone that the baby was a boy, not a girl, which surprised everyone.
After the baby's birth, the Wiccan Sabbath ended, the Aurora Borealis ceased, and magic was restored to the world. Phoebe, Paige knew that Wyatt was fated to be the most powerful witch in the world, so they vowed to protect their nephew from any evil that came after him.
It took a few weeks after his birth for a name to be picked, but Piper finally decided to break the family tradition of names beginning with the letter "P". She gave her son the name Wyatt, derived from Leo's last name, in honor of his father; the middle name Matthew, derived from her sister Paige's adopted last name; and the parents decided together that it would be best for him to keep the last name Halliwell since, "evil fears it and good magic respects it."
Grams was later summoned by Phoebe and Paige, and was astonished to discover that her great-grandchild was a boy and not a girl. She originally showed bitterness to the child due to her own personal experience with men, but eventually came around and accepted the child into the family. She later performed his Wiccaning.
Precautions were made to protect the child, although there were nearly successful kidnap attempts and some "interference's" from Wyatt himself. When his aunt Paige installed an evil-alarm to protect him from demons, Wyatt soon understood that when the alarm set off his parents and aunts would come running to him. He started to use his magic to set the alarm off, causing his parents and aunts much stress. Shortly after his parents and aunts discover this, a hawker and mercenary demon attacked and attempted to take the infant.
This caused his aunt Paige to become very overprotective of Wyatt. She became more obsessed with finding the demons who were trying to kidnap the infant. When Piper and Phoebe paid no attention to her claims, Paige took matters into her own hands, disguising herself as a demon and venturing off into the demonic black market. She was captured instead, held hostage and tortured by the two demons. Frustrated that they had not gone with Paige, Piper and Phoebe massacred the demons in the market and saved Paige.
Piper and Phoebe returned to the market where they were confronted by The Crone. She surrendered to the sisters and announced that a law was going to be made to cease any further kidnapping attempts on the child, claiming that the costs of war will far outweigh the benefits. Unbeknownst to Piper, Phoebe, and Paige, the Crone herself sought to kidnap the child in an effort to see his future. She succeeded in her endeavor though Phoebe was able to vanquish her. Her final words were a warning of a great power yet to come; Wyatt's.
To read more about his kidnapping attempts, please view the Charmed Wikia.
Before Season One
Wyatt is physically an attractive male, as he is tall, masculine, and appealing to women. He has dirty blonde hair, blue-green eyes, and occasionally some stubble of facial hair. He wears relaxed clothing, but always looks "put together". When going to a meeting or special event, he wears a suit or nice shirt and pants. He doesn't like to feel that he is overdressed or underdressed. When not doing anything special, he wears casual clothing like T-shirts, button-downs, jackets, jeans, etc. He mostly wears dark colors but occasionally wears brighter ones such as white or gray shirts. Wyatt is a casual, yet trendy dresser and he always looks neat, clean and well put together. He often wears dark or black jeans with a belt with black, leather boots with a buckle.
As an adult, Wyatt seems to have a very optimistic view on the world, a trait that he learned from his mother after her years of demon-hunting. Like his aunt Phoebe, he seems to have a problem holding back the truth such as when he accidentally revealed Coop and Phoebe's marriage in the past. He is a natural born leader, and enjoys leading people and rallying them together. Wyatt is a very intelligent person, able to learn every demonic being, herb, potion, and spell in the Book of Shadows. He can figure out how to get out of a sticky situation in seconds, never relying too much on his powers to help him. Unlike his siblings and friends, Wyatt thinks of every angle before he acts - analyzing to make sure everything will go as planned.
However, despite his optimistic attitude Wyatt can be outright intimidating and aggressive when someone's threatening the people he cares about, he is also extremely overprotective of his sister Melinda and hates it when she goes demon hunting with them - for he fears she will be hurt. He tends to be a very kind, caring, and gentle person.
Powers and Abilities
For a more detailed version of Wyatt Halliwell's powers and abilities, please see his Power Page.
Wyatt is possibly the strongest and most powerful witch to date and has many amazing and diverse powers.
- Main article: Wyatt and Melinda
- Melinda Halliwell - Melinda is Wyatt's younger sister, and he is very protective over her. He often doesn't let her go demon hunting with him and Chris, out of fear of her getting hurt. He tends to care about her privacy and isn't afraid to be blunt with her. But, unlike Chris, he would never invade her privacy unless he had his reasons too. Wyatt is also one of the main reasons why Melinda hasn't come out about her relationship with Marcus yet, for she knows he will be angry at her over it.
- Main article: Wyatt and Chris
- Chris Halliwell - Chris is Wyatt's younger brother, who was born one year after Wyatt's birth. They two brothers are extremely close and share everything with one another. When they were younger they helped each other pick on Melinda, orb around the house and the world, and as they grew up they started helping each other vanquish demons. The two brothers agree on many things, but they are also very competitive with one another and argue about some things.
- Paris Halliwell - Paris is Wyatt's youngest cousin and the only cousin he has that he isn't super close with. This could be because of the age difference, or the fact that Paris despises authority figure and Wyatt is seemingly in charge of things. Wyatt saved her once from a demon she thought she could handle and promised not to tell her sisters what happened as long as she never went hunting alone again.
- Sabrina Mitchell - Sabrina and Wyatt are friendly with one another, and Sabrina seems to enjoy Wyatt's company. She called him and Chris after a spell she cast backfired, and Wyatt helped but gave some reprimanding as she was reckless with her magic.
- Main article: Wyatt and Hope
- Hope Kermen - Wyatt and Hope are close friends and potential romantic interests.
Notes and Trivia
- When Piper was pregnant with him, she first thought that he was going to be a girl due to the fact that she foresaw having a daughter on one of her trips to the future. However, when she learned he was a boy, she was not upset.
- Wyatt is said to be the first male born in the Warren line in three hundred years. This may or may not be true.
- Wyatt's full name consists of last names. Wyatt comes from Leo Wyatt and Matthew from Paige Matthews.
- He was born 6 weeks early according to Piper and is an Aquarius.
- His godmother is his aunt Paige Matthews.
- Wyatt, his aunt Phoebe, his unborn deceased cousin, and his ancestor Melinda Warren, are the only witches shown that were able to use their powers through their mother from the womb.
- He is the first twice blessed child, and his brother Chris is the second twice-blessed child. Also, his little sister, Melinda is also a twice-blessed child due to the Elder manipulating her DNA.
- He is possibly the most powerful witch alive.