|Power of Eight|
|Collective Power Information|
The power of eight magical beings who work as one.
Used to enhance spells, potions, and active powers.
The Charmed Ones and their husbands (Indirectly)
It is not stated how the Power of Eight came to be formed, but it is highly possible that prophecy, lineage, identity, and mutual trust are involved. As mentioned by supporting characters, all of the Power of Eight members have been close friends since they were born.
It might also be due to all of their parents being members of the Charmed Ones, and possess the collective power known as the Power of Three.
Symbols and Objects Edit
- Triquetra: An ancient symbol that represents great power and good magic.
- Warren Book of Shadows: A family heirloom that consists of many powerful spells, potions, and more. The Power of Eight used this book often when they are fighting demons and/or other demonic beings.
Spells and Rituals Edit
Powers Within Edit
Members of the Power of Eight Edit
Notes and Trivia Edit
- The Power of Eight is the collective power of the Fated Ones.
- Their combined power is strong enough to vanquish very powerful beings, and undo spells cast by other witches.
- Luesent had a bounty out on the Power of Eight.