|Dancing The Devil's Jig|
|Season One, Episode 02|
Must Be The Heart
Dancing The Devil's Jig, is the second episode of the first season of Fated. It is written by TotallyWitchy.
DON'T PICK A FIGHT YOU CAN'T FINISH -- After a fight with her sisters, Paris is more determined than ever to prove to them she can handle demon hunting on her own; but she soon finds that it might not be as easy as she thought. Elsewhere, Melinda and Sabrina try to help a young girl that isn't like other innocents: she's dead. Meanwhile, Wyatt and Chris go undercover in the underworld to gain information on a demon, but end up getting involved in a deadly battle of life and death.
To view the transcript for this episode please go here: Dancing The Devil's Jig/Transcript
To view the deleted scenes for this episode please go here: Dancing The Devil's Jig/Deleted Scenes
Special Guest Stars
Notes and Trivia
- Paris will try to prove herself to her sisters and family by fighting a High-Level Demon.
- However, she won't fight him alone and will receive the help of her eldest cousins, Wyatt and Chris
- Melinda will still be reeling from a revelation.
- Wyatt and Chris will go undercover in the underworld, but will discover something very dangerous.
- Later, they will learn by Durak the identity of their enemy, and her name, Luesent.
- Junior and Kathrine will not appear for unknown reasons.
- First appearance of the Jenkins-Raven Family.
- This is the first episode to feature a Ghost.
- In the Dancing with the Devil's Jig/Deleted Scenes, it's implied that something happened with Billie's eldest son, Kyle and Prue Halliwell
- Ghosts: Deceased beings that are still here (first appearance)
- Durak: A powerful upper-level demon who can strip people of there powers.
Powers and Abilities
In order of appearance
- Beaming: Prue, Parker, Paris
- Remote Beaming: Paris
- Blinking: Ghost Girl
- Remote Orbing: Melinda
- Fire Balls: Gorga
- Shimmering: Unknown Demons
- Orbing: Chris, Wyatt
- Energy Balls: Unknown Demons, Durak
- Orb Shield: Wyatt
- Telekinesis: Chris, Wyatt, Melinda
- Spell Casting: Melinda, Sabrina, Paris, Wyatt, and Chris
- Pyrokinesis: Laurel
- Power Stripping: Durak
- Fire Throwing: Durak
- Deviation: Wyatt, Chris
- Crushing: Durak
- Crossing Over: Ghost Girl
Spells and Rituals
- To Call for a Spirit: A spell to call for a ghost.
- Durak Vanquishing Spell: A spell used to vanquish Durak.
- Paris' Healing Potion: A potion used to heal Paris' wound.
- Vanquishing Potions: Potions used to vanquish demons.
- The Book of Shadows: A magical book that holds information about magical beings etc is seen/used throughout the episode.
- Halliwell Manor: The home of the Charmed Ones. It is seen multiple times throughout the episode.
- Phoebe & Coop's House: The home of Phoebe and Coop Halliwell, along with there three daughters.
- The Underworld: A demonic home to many demons.
- Paris to a Demon: "Your kind has been killing witches for centuries. But not anymore. I want Durak dead. And I need your help to do it. (smirks) And all you have to do, is die."
- Melinda to Sabrina: "We don’t need their help, S. We can handle this on our own."